The Audi extended warranty shall not cover any incidental expenses as a result of the vehicle being repaired. Such expenses may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Alternative transportation costs
• Car Rental costs
• Travel or business loss
• Towing Charges
• Telephone Charges
• Loss of value of the vehicle, lost profits or earnings.
• Out-of-pocket expenses for substitute transportation or lodging.
• Damage caused by direct effects of storm, hail, lightning, earthquake, floods, fire or explosions.
• Damage caused by external factors including but not limited to, chewing or destruction by animals or vermin.
• Damage caused by airborne industrial pollutants (e.g. acid rain), bird droppings, stones, floodwater, wind- storms, tree sap or other similar occurrences.
Tires are not covered by this warranty, but are separately warranted by the tire manufacturer. Verify with the tire manufacturer what is covered under their warranty.
This Audi extended warranty does not cover:
• Damage or malfunction to engine battery resulting from failure to maintain a proper level of charge through regular use, or resulting from improper storage or failure to properly maintain sufficient battery voltage charge.
• Damage or malfunction to engine battery resulting from outside influence, lack of proper care or improper use.
• Damage or malfunction to engine battery resulting from over boosting or overcharge.
Alterations, Modifications and tampering of any component shall not be covered under this warranty.
This Audi extended warranty does not cover the replacement of components resulting from normal wear and tear, and it does not cover noise, vibration, or cosmetic conditions (unless the noise, vibration, or cosmetic condition was caused by a defect in manufacturer’s materials or workmanship).
This Audi extended warranty does not cover damage, malfunctions, or symptoms resulting from the failure to follow recommended maintenance and use requirements as set forth in the Audi Owner‘s Manual.
Your Audi partner will deny warranty coverage unless you present proof that the prescribed maintenance had been performed in accordance with the manufacturer’s maintenance standards.
This Audi extended warranty only covers defects in the manufacturer’s material or workmanship and excludes damages caused as a result of external influences.